Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday, October 7 - The Flip Side

"Catch you on the flip side." I said to my friend,
Interpreted literally is not what I intend.
He went of to camp for quite some time,
And we heard news of something not so sublime.
The last day of camp he went out for a drive,
Literally flips his car, that stupid old chive.
I now know to watch what I say,
Since it will literally be a lot of dismay.



It was time for tacos on this Friday night,
So I took some friends to fix our appetite.
It was a quiet night on that empty back road,
So I figured no animal was there to goad.
Little to my surprise, here comes a raccoon,
I tried to avoid him but I saw him too soon.
A jerk to the right sends my car on its back,
It flips over and everything turns black.
I look down to see that my hand is bleeding,
I have no more fingernails, the car on top of me is impeding.
I should have died, it doesn't made sense,
At least this ambulance ride will now commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment