Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29 - I'm weirded out...

As soon as I arrived, I could sense something was out of place. Was it my trophy above the cabinets? Maybe it was something in the kitchen. When walking into the kitchen, it appeared as if everything was there untouched. Something was wrong about this picture in my house, but where is that funny feeling trying to lead me to? As no one is home, I can carefully look through every detail in my house. Upon further investigation, it shows that my parents' and sister's room are completely fine. My room was last to be checked. Moving the curtain that is my door to the side reveals that my entire room has been stripped clean. There is nothing there, it is an empty twenty four by twenty square of a bedroom containing nothing. I run to the front door and lock it as quickly as possible, along with the back door. I run back in my room to disclose that all of my belongings are back as they were before I left the house earlier this afternoon. That's it, I've lost my mind. I walk into the living room, then back into my room, and everything is all gone again. I repeat the process, and again, it is all back where it was. Heavy dressers filled with my clothes, which are still in the drawers have somehow been able to disappear and reappear in my absence. If this is how things are going to be now, I will use this to my advantage when Mom tells me to clean my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment