Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, August 22 - Wacky Words

Tupperware is quite the invention. A plastic container with a lid, they come in all sorts of sizes. Tupperware is in fact the perfect tool to store your hot sauces. Hot sauce already comes in a bottle, so why put it in a Tupperware container? As a hot sauce enthusiast I simply must collect the most hot sauce in all of the land. Where I store it is in the kitchen, underneath the hidden tile revealing a staircase to a faux-basement, or cellar if you will, where I keep my Tupperware and hot sauce. Sometimes the hot sauce is in the Tupperware, and sometimes my Tupperware is in the hot sauce. Not a day goes by where I find a new hot sauce bottle or Tupperware container. Without these essentials, I am nothing. My hot sauce is the fire in my heart and the Tupperware is my body, holding everything together. I am indeed the physical form of Tupperware and the geyser to all hot sauces. I am the creator, everything lives under my rule of hot sauce, and everything is contained inside my Tupperware. The galaxies can be compared to Tupperware and everything inside them is hot sauce. Everything you know and understand is Tupperware and hot sauce. Engulfed in Tupperware and hot sauce is in the very near future. At this very moment, everyone you know is now Tuppersauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment