Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday, December 2 - Top Secret

It is a great day for snow and work is canceled, at least for me. My wife who works in the Counter Terrorism Unit must go to work, but takes a shower beforehand. I wrap up in my warm blankets and try to fall asleep. Everything is fine until I start hearing her voice coming out of the shower. She must think I'm asleep, of course, so who is she talking to? I begin to hear some secrets that weren't for me to hear. She reveals secrets that the United States government is buying up all the warm blankets in the country so that no one can sleep in during snow days. It is further revealed she is seeing someone else, an associate from her work as well.
Weeks have passed and she has left me and I have no warm blankets. Life is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment